THE COOLEST ILLUSTRATED GUIDE FOR CODEMOTION SPEAKERS
Too busy for a fancy comic?
Down here the text version of the speakers’ guidelines!
Your proposal for Codemotion Amsterdam 2016 has been accepted! Congratulations! 🙂
Here some advice and suggestions to fully enjoy this experience!
REMEMBER TO REGISTER
In the next email we will send you 2 FREE TICKETS… PLEASE, CHECK THE EMAILS IN SPAM!
- The 1st ticket is for you: even though you are a speaker, you need to register for check in
- The 2nd ticket is for a person you would like to take with you
You will also receive 5 tickets with 50% discount for your friends or colleagues… Invite them!
Are you looking for a hotel in Amsterdam?
We recommend The Student Hotel for the speakers, but we also have other accommodation partners.
Have a look at the Info section on Codemotion Amserdam 2016 website to choose the best option for you.
PREPARE YOUR BAG
– Your own computer
– A HDMI adaptor (necessary for projector if you don’t have HDMI port on your laptop)
– A cable internet adaptor (some laptops require it)
– A slider (wireless presenter) if you want it
TIPS FOR YOUR TALK
– Prepare well your talk in order to manage your time in the best possible way
– Codemotion attendees like higher level talks… So prepare a talk as advanced as possible
– During your talk, remember to show some lines of code and some demos to thrill the attendees. Make sure everything, especially the code, is readable even from the last row
– The presentation format will be 16:9
– If you don’t use our template remember to include the Creative Commons Licence: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/3.0/
WHAT WILL YOU FIND AT CODEMOTION
– In every room you can find an assistant who will help you in anything you need
– Every room is provided with:
- HDMI projector/screen
– Do you need to prepare the last things for your talk or relax? There’s a Speakers room in the venue
– Avoid being late and reach your talk’s room 10 minutes before your talk begins
– Remember to leave the last 5 minutes of your session for any questions from the audience
– At the end of your talk, room’s assistants will collect your slides. Don’t forget to leave them. They will be published on Codemotion’s Slideshare after the event.
– Suggest the audience to leave their feedback about your talk
On Wednesday May 11th Codemotion Team will be waiting for you at the Speakers’ Dinner. More details available soon.